I saw a used one in mint condition for $299. I tried it and the guitar almost plays itself.
I prefer Fender strats but this is the most comfortable guitar I have ever played.

I have never owned an Ibanez but this guitar amazed me. What do you think about Ibanez especially this guitar?
I got mine for only $200, mainly because it was used and the Floyd Rose setup was done by someone on crack...anyway yea, its a good deal for $299, considering the new ones are around $600.

What year is it?
GEAR:
Washburn x10 "Washy"
Ibanez S470DXQM "Kimberly"
BC Rich NJ strat "Sydney"
Roland Cube 60
Vox V847
Boss OD1
Boss CE2
Digitech Death Metal
Russian Big Muff PI
DOD Deth Metal
Ibanez SM9
I don't know the year but it can't be more than two years old because of its condition.
Make sure it has the ZR locking tremelo, if so its a steal man. Even if it doesnt have the ZR trem it will still be worth it.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
Mine is a 2001 and it has the LO-TRS which isn't bad, but not nearly as nice as a ZR trem, which are on the new ones. If you find out he serial number, you can tell the year. Ibanez SN's are easy to read...
GEAR:
Washburn x10 "Washy"
Ibanez S470DXQM "Kimberly"
BC Rich NJ strat "Sydney"
Roland Cube 60
Vox V847
Boss OD1
Boss CE2
Digitech Death Metal
Russian Big Muff PI
DOD Deth Metal
Ibanez SM9
I've always owned Ibanezs, so I'm a little biased, but I love the feel of them. They are easy to move around on, and sound great, especially if your into Heavier music. And they are built strong. This one I've had has been dropped, thrown through a ceiling, into cars, stacks dropping on it, and it only has a lil crack on the bottom of it, thats barely noticable from more than 2 feet away. Its great. I love my ibanezs
You can get a new one for under $500 at several online retailers.

I got one as my first guitar, and am very happy with it. It never goes out of tune and sounds great.

Good luck.