Hey guys i bought this black old strat style Kay electric and replaced the nut its almost ready to give away but someone keyed it on the upper bout and down the side. i wanted to do some inlay over it to make it look nicer any ideas?
Keyed as in scratched with a key? Upper bout and down the side. Pardon my ignorance, but WHAT THE HELL are you talking about?
If it's on the body, just sand/body fill/repaint it?