Honestly, I dont think there are more than a handful of upright bassists (or people who dabble with the upright) on this website...I think you will have much better feedback regarding this on the talkbass forums...They have a whole forum dedicated to upright bass...Playing it, instruments, pickups for uprights, etc...So, I think you should post this over there at talkbass.com, if you havent already...Its a forum just like this site and signing up is free...Hope this helps...
"All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration and we're all one consciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively, theres no such thing as death, life is just a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves."
I love the sound. it sounds really smooth and jazzy. I wish i could buy one.. but yeah, you should definitely get it
Quote by XeNoCiDe730
Honestly, I dont think there are more than a handful of upright bassists (or people who dabble with the upright) on this website...I think you will have much better feedback regarding this on the talkbass forums...They have a whole forum dedicated to upright bass...Playing it, instruments, pickups for uprights, etc...So, I think you should post this over there at talkbass.com, if you havent already...Its a forum just like this site and signing up is free...Hope this helps...

Quite a few of us play them.

I dont like the sound of a thin body...
Member of UG's Keyboardists club. PM 4string-tsurigi to join.

Jimbo Wallace of the Godlike, Archaic, But Sexy Instrument Players. PM me to join.
^Yea you're probably right...But I just thought he would get more answers at talkbass...
"All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration and we're all one consciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively, theres no such thing as death, life is just a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves."