How would I find out what model my guitar is and how much it is worth (in case I decided to sell it)? The guitar is a Jackson, but I don't know what kind it is. It has 24 frets, has the sharkfun inlays, one volume and one tone knob, 3 way pickup selector switch, licensed Floyd Rose bridge. I only bought it for 200 at a pawnshop so I expect the price to be a little lower than that.
Last edited by sgodd23 at Jun 8, 2006,
Is it in decent shape?(not scratched,dented,ect......)
"VANDALISM: Beautiful As A Rock In A Cop's Face."
Kurt Cobain
Its got a couple small scratches, but it would definately look a lot better if it got a polishing. It is also missing the panel on the back of the guitar that hides the springs connected to the bridge.
Well....ugh....one of those would realy help. I took my off one time to stretch the spings so they wouldnt make that crackleing noise when you use the wah bar(wammy)and played with it like that and my shirt got stuck in it.
Kurt Cobain
Are you missing a strap knob?Or anything else?
Kurt Cobain
Well if you got it 4 200 dolla's I would have to take a wild guess and say bout 125-150 mabe you could sell it for.
Kurt Cobain
There is a number on the plate on the bolt on neck, would that help any to find out the model of guitar?
Yes it would..

You obviously just need to look around, you know the basics about it. So start from there and go
Well I don't know if certain things have been modified so I know some things to look for but it doesn't narrow it down to one guitar. Also, only helpful posts please. Thanks.
You can take it to a local music store (not a pawn shop) and have them look a t it for an estimate