Im havin real trouble Playing Dani California By The Red Hot Chili Peppers. I cant seem to get my fingers in the right position to play the upside down Chords. Any suggestions?
What part of the song if its the beginning use your index finger for the single note then your pinky middle and ring fingers for the chords and practice if thats the part it had me confused for awhile
Quote by Harmonystrat
What part of the song if its the beginning use your index finger for the single note then your pinky middle and ring fingers for the chords and practice if thats the part it had me confused for awhile

Thanks
It's just bass notes and triads from barre chords. Once you recognize the chords it'll come to you.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
you can play it the way the other guy mentioned, but john frusciante uses his thumb to hit the base notes. it doesnt really make a difference though
Yea, John doesn't play stuff like that in the barring position, he wraps his thrumb round the neck.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
yea john frets the low E hendrix stylee, i can kinda see why because it gives you way more manuverability with you other fingers to add other notes for like chordal riffs etc (under the bridge for example)