Me and the other guitar player in my band made a little ditty on our own away from our band and it came out like this. sounds pretty Indie, the backwards guitar came out so cool we had to keep it. mostly acoustic and just my singing. theres about a quarter of a song or so here but i figured you guys could give it a check out. and please excuse the rediculas amount of downloads, for some reason or another my computer doesn't put the whole song on unless I add it like 6 times.

Its called the Plateu, I also did Butterfly by Weezer, and What I Got by Sublime. The Cure thing was just a test that I could only show my bandmate by putting on dmusic, sounds terrible.

woops, forgot the link again

here it is
Last edited by stringmagician at Jun 9, 2006,
um...are you gonna give us a link, or...?
statistics show there are more children in the world today. that's china's fault

-meatwad
lol i posted that reply right as you edited it to add the link. by the time it showed my reply in the thread, i could see you had edited your post saying you forgot the link. crazy.
statistics show there are more children in the world today. that's china's fault

-meatwad
yea, I'm no vocalist, but I got stuck with the job because noone else in my band can sing. I think I'll rerecord the vocals and add more to the song sometime soon