Page 1 of 2
any1 help me pls cuz once i was the best guitarist in our class but an idiot came over to take my crown! and i want my crown back! any ug friends have good suggestions?
Good Enough Is Not Enough
Depends what she's into I suppose, but an acoustic guitar+vocals is probably the way to go.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Holy Crap.

I love you more than life itself.
Sugar we're going down. Debase yourself before popular culture to get the chicks.
Entrails ripped from a virgins cnut - Cannibal Corpse.

Works like a charm.
Taste the whip! Castlevania away!

Quote by trouble37
My best friend wrote my girlfriend a note that i found in her purse, it said sorry for popping your cherry, what does that mean?????

Quote by METAL HED 89
u cant evne spel metlaica ure not a realy fan

Quote by FlyingVortex
T R A P T

fucking love your quote on the sig hahah

Thanks.

You could play Hunters and Collecters - Throw your arms around me.

Its a classic.
Canniball Corpse songs are the best way to grab a girl's intention.
Oh yes, of course. Because musicianship is a challenge. It would be stupid just to respect the other guitarist who has blatantly worked harder than you

If you need to play guitar to pick up a girl, and I'm guessing you mean an actual person and not just some stupid whore, then you really are an idiot.
Just play Everlong and sing at the same time. Little do they know its about not wanting to ejaculate....
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Die die my darling by Metallica, maybe?
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Play their favourite song (well).

And remember, it's you that needs to impress, not the song, so if you're short, fat and full of acne and disease, they won't really care if you can play a song brilliantly...
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Good Riddance - Green Day. A group of girls at our school actually went around asking all the guitarists in the year if they would play it at the leaver's assembly. It's also easy to play, you can sing at the same time if you want and, providing this girl doesn't know the song well already, it almost sounds romantic.
Love is not a victory march.
Last edited by shakysam at Jun 9, 2006,
try nothing else matters.
But I dont know, what does she listen to? Today I impressed a girl by playing the first solo in Master of Puppets (not that I wanted to impress anyone), but I know a lot of people who would be impressed if I played Smells like teen spirit or some classical guitar. Sorry, it depends on the person. But if you want to impress then play some nice Satriani sweep solos. Those can get quite impressive (too bad a vast majority of us cant even touch those)
Quote by ar73m
Die die my darling by Metallica, maybe?

Ugh! How many of you ignorant twats don't realise that it's by the MISFITS!! Metallica covered it.
Quote by Klayy
try nothing else matters.
But I dont know, what does she listen to? Today I impressed a girl by playing the first solo in Master of Puppets (not that I wanted to impress anyone), but I know a lot of people who would be impressed if I played Smells like teen spirit or some classical guitar. Sorry, it depends on the person. But if you want to impress then play some nice Satriani sweep solos. Those can get quite impressive (too bad a vast majority of us cant even touch those)

I know a lot of non-musicians who would be impressed if you played Smells Like Teen Spirit ON a classical guitar.
Love is not a victory march.
whole lotta love-led zeppelin got stuff about back dorring chicks ... they love that kinda stuff...right? jokes
King Crimson - Moonchild. But cut out the free form jamming crap.
When I heard smoking would kill me, I bought shares in Dunhill and Marlboro - Thomas Geraghty

If we don't change it, nothing will fucking change.
not the same one that you impressed the last girl with for a start...
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Anything with her name in it is a sure fire winner. Also, I played "Dream a little dream" by the Mommas and Pappas(Covered by the Beautiful South)at a party. The girls there loved it, it's a nice chord progression and if you can sing along then even better. Blackbird also makes you sound better than you are and sounds very warm and rich on an acoustic. One last Breath by Creed is also a good song to impress the person you're playing to.

Good luck.

Edit: McFly songs also work =p e.g "All About You", very romantic like. Not difficult to learn either.

Edit II: If all else fails, just play the Lizzie McGuire theme song and say "That's my momma!".
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
Last edited by DisgruntledDuck at Jun 9, 2006,
Most girls probably wont understand a good song if it hits them in the face and they're gonna be concentrated on the hot guy in the corner playing greenday.

If they do they probably wont care because chances are they arent retards, and they arent impressed by some dick with a guitar playng their favourite song.
Quote by DisgruntledDuck

Edit II: If all else fails, just play the Lizzie McGuire theme song and say "That's my momma!".

You could play anything and do that... you'd get a laugh or 2 at least.

Everyone would get into Johnny Be. Goode.
play a song and sing it at the same time. that should work.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
The Ballad of Chasey Lane - Bloodhound Gang

But you have to sing it as well.

The chicks will LOVE you!

Either that or you could play some beautiful soft progressive rock tune.
I didn't have a signature until now.
any dragon force solo should do it
~If only life was easy, we would be able to die in PEACE~
Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence-Dream Theater...
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Seriously Green Eyes by Coldplay should work awesome. (better if she actually has green eyes, or just change the lyrics to whatever colored eyes she has)

Or elz any Coldplay song should do.
Cannibal Corps works awesome too. Play some Mayhem next and she should be all over you!
Page 1 of 2