Not sure who knows about it but thought i would tell everyone just in case. Marcus Miller will be doing his stuff at the Bass Centre in Liverpool St on Sunday July 2nd. I'm defo going, would be cool to meet some of you boys if you fancy it?

Details h e r e
If I was across the pond, you'd sure as hell catch me there. But I'm over here in america.

Although I did get to meet Billy Sheehan at a local music store the other day, he was promoting something. I don't really remember what it was, nice guy though.
Gah!!! If I lived near Liverpool I'd be there!!! Unfortunately, I don't and it's too far away to drive up for the day. Also, I can't drive so that's another mark against my name. Damn Hertfordshire!!!
Quote by Sizzleby
I could watch your avatar for hours.
Quote by thewho65
It's official: apparently, the U.K. is a nation of trolls.

ORANGE AMPLIFIERS Endorser and Proud.
Quote by Felkara
Gah!!! If I lived near Liverpool I'd be there!!! Unfortunately, I don't and it's too far away to drive up for the day. Also, I can't drive so that's another mark against my name. Damn Hertfordshire!!!

It's in London... not Liverpool.
Musicman Stingray 3EQ
goddamn, wish it was in liverpool. londons too far!
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Woohoo!!!! Thanks very much Applehead. That shoudl be awesome. I finished me exams by then so i aint really got an excuse. Nice 4 or so hour drive and i should be fine. Lol was just sayin in the other thread that a car aint important, i sound so hypocritical:P
Sunday July the 2nd...Liverpool Street...okaysh, I'll see what I can do about being there!! Anything else going on on that day there?
Quote by Sizzleby
I could watch your avatar for hours.
Quote by thewho65
It's official: apparently, the U.K. is a nation of trolls.

ORANGE AMPLIFIERS Endorser and Proud.