my input jack just fell into the amp! WTF...
has this happened to anyone?
What should i do....
-> try to fix it myself.
-> its still under warranty (send it in)
My Gear
Agile AL-3000 Prestige Slim Profile Neck
Schecter C-1 PLUS
Washburn WD18SW Solid-Wood Acoustic
Vox AD30vt with the VFS2 footswitch
Fender PT-100 tuner
Vox wah pedal
hey this happend to my friend. he just sent his in and it came back with a brand new one. so just send it back
Quote by new_kirk_hammet
hey this happend to my friend. he just sent his in and it came back with a brand new one. so just send it back

well i thought about that, but instead i opened my amp up: you have to remove all the screws on the back and the 4 big ones located on both sides of the amp. Then i slowly removed the back panel, then i slid the input jack back into place and tightened it. i guess this about the same thing you have to do to replace the valve/tube.

i recommend everyone who owns a vox tighten they're input jack every now and then cause appearently this is a common problem.
My Gear
Agile AL-3000 Prestige Slim Profile Neck
Schecter C-1 PLUS
Washburn WD18SW Solid-Wood Acoustic
Vox AD30vt with the VFS2 footswitch
Fender PT-100 tuner
Vox wah pedal
Funny that you mention this. Same happened to a friend of mine and his 100W VOX head last night.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
that happened to me.. i tried to fix it and stopped cause i didtn want to mess anything up.. just send it in and they will fix it.
yo