guide me through this,
as i ask for forgiveness.

So many lies that i've told
have shaped who I am,
forgive me please now,
and shape who i am

and try to understand.
Quote by Kopperhead91
dude thats like the most emo song ive heard in a while. Go cut ur wrist.

agreed...quit it with the cry in a cold pillow bull****, write lyrics that atleast make you seem half proud of yourself. pussy
THat was a good song, kinda short though. But I liked it. Hey, reply to my song Pull it End It.
i liked it.... and dont listen to thoses pussys telling you to cut your wrists man...its not worth it...i used to, and i regret it....
the song is kinda short, but its good, it seems like its missing something but im not sure what...
UG's HIPPIE
Certianly not your best work, I really cannot say I like it. Its too... cliche, sorry. Back to the drawing (writing?) with you.
Quote by Post Disastor
agreed...quit it with the cry in a cold pillow bull****, write lyrics that atleast make you seem half proud of yourself. pussy

Dont listen.
I like it. Yeah, sort of emo but i still like it. Too rhymy, the rhythm feels a little awkward too, but the idea behind is good i think. I say just work on it a little more and it'll sound ok.
I agree with MastaBassist, not your best work. I say work on it some more and it'll get somewhere. I like the imagery.

Cheese ...... $3.00
Coffee ...... $1.00 - $3.00
Jack Sparrow bathed in cheese and holding a cup of coffee in his hands..... Priceless
Nevermind those guys. What ever you write is coming from you so even if it is emo it's wut u feel. So keep it. I thought It was actually well written.

PLease crit mine too. It's called "Embracing Loneliness"
Wow lots of you people need therapy, seriously. People only put others down because it's the only way they can make themselves feel better. Ignore what they say, and always think positive =D

I really liked it.
Hey come on comments about wrist-cutting are just off. Sorry but i can't stand crap about self harm.

So maybe it is a little emo and I do think it is too rhymey or whatever, but i like the message and it obviously came from inside.