Yeah, so I'm practicing guitar whirls on my ****ty epi SG right now, but my strap locks are sub par.. The majority of the time they fail to work.. :/

I'm upgrading to an Ibanez SZ720 or 520 soon, and I was wondering what strap locks would keep both my epi and ibanez safe? I don't care much about the epi, it's a 100 dollar guitar, but.. I want to get good at the whirls before I start on my Ibanez. So, I need locks that are reliable on both guitars. Any suggestions?

I WAS looking at fender straplocks at musicians friend, but I'm not sure how they'd fit on the ibanez or epi. :/
i think most straplocks are universal, but i tend to use either the dunlop or schaller ones personally, i dont really care how much they cost, i just know if i've spent a gd deal on straplocks then i wont have any chance of f*cking my guitar up
^If his don't work right now, yea, probably.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I've been using Schaller locks for about 18 years now and I've never had one fail on me. I use Schaller on all my guitars, but that's to keep the fleet standardized so I can switch straps and stuff if necessary. Dunlop are just as good as Schaller, although they're rather difficult to install on the strap if it's really thick leather.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
dont mean to be a killjoy, but trowign your guitar around your head is to risky for a live situation, so many things can go wrong, its not worth it, stick to jumps, and running around, falling on the floor and spinning, and crowd surfing while soloing.
"i disagree, I play on my own and if I had to play through my avt for another minute I'd probably poke a fork into the input, with the hope of both electrocuting myself and destroying the amp in one fell swoop."
-Dave_mc

Best video ever
Quote by obilisk
dont mean to be a killjoy, but trowign your guitar around your head is to risky for a live situation, so many things can go wrong, its not worth it, stick to jumps, and running around, falling on the floor and spinning, and crowd surfing while soloing.

It's not like it's going to a common stunt I pull off. Nobody guitar spins in every song they play. I think it'd add to performance though, just like the rest of what you listed.