Hey guys, Im lookin to purchase a new amp to replace my uber-crappy Line 6 and I need sum help. I want a tube amp that can handle any kinds of metal and shred that I throw at it, preferably around £600 but I can stretch a bit I guess. It should be around 50 watts, suitable for home and stage use.

I also want to buy a wireless unit for my guitar, something thats really good but not overly expensive. Got no real idea for this either, but I hear Shure make some good stuff but I dunno lol.

Any help for these will be greatly appreciated dudes
Ibanez RG1570
Epiphone Black Beauty
Line 6 Spider II 112
BOSS CS-3 Compression Sustainer
Apparently, cheap wireless systems are real tone suckers, so I suggest just get a decent cable, as you don't really need a wireless system, so you could put the extra cash into your amp fund maybe?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
Apparently, cheap wireless systems are real tone suckers, so I suggest just get a decent cable, as you don't really need a wireless system, so you could put the extra cash into your amp fund maybe?

Yeh thats a good point, dont want to buy an awesome sounding amp then have the tone sucked out of it by a shitty wireless. So I guess I'll focus on the amp.

To SG Thrasher, you got any info on the Screamer? I've heard good things but not anythin specific like specs etc.
Ibanez RG1570
Epiphone Black Beauty
Line 6 Spider II 112
BOSS CS-3 Compression Sustainer