I've heard a few songs. My favourite are: Millions of Peaches, Some Postman, and Boll Weevil. I think they're all from the self titled album, but I'm not sure. They're all nice catchy songs.
Feel loved: Click here!

Joint President of The White Stripes club! PM Me or Jack_White455 to join this great club!

Ecky thump!
Oh, that's a shame. What are the best songs on it? Are there any really good ones, or are they all average?

Joint President of The White Stripes club! PM Me or Jack_White455 to join this great club!

Ecky thump!
Quote by Tenacious_dex
I've heard a few songs. My favourite are: Millions of Peaches

Just 'peaches'
The self-titled contains their best tracks (in my opinion obviously), but it's not the greatest. Got a nice picture disc of 'Dune buggy' lying about somewhere - great track.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
^That's good to know. I hate it when you buy and album and it's a dissappointment. (No that it ever happens to me. I have great taste in music.)

Quote by andrewbiles
Just 'peaches'

Oh, ok then. My version is called 'Millions of Peaches'. I'll change it now so I don't get confused in future.

Ecky thump!
Quote by Bmm386
Has anyone heard their cover of Aqualung? I heard their cover of Video Killed the Radio Star and it was pretty damn cool.

I've heard their version of Video killed the radiostar, which was quite good.

Ecky thump!