(Cross-posted)
Hello, I'm relatively new here at UG, but I've hung out for a while. I have 31 tabs up here, and I thought it was time to introduce myself. I use Guitar Pro, and Power tab editor, and before that I made ascii tabs. (LOL) I've played the guitar for over 40 years, but I still consider myself a student in music. I am learning more about music theory and writing my own compositions these days. I am a huge Grateful dead fan, and I've attended more than 200 of their shows. I am a mechanical engineer by trade, (thus my screen name) and I'm also a rhythm guitarist in a band called wang dang doodle by night. I can be very helpful to those who are beginners, and I can be a good student to those willing to teach.

So I'd like to just say hello and I hope I can make new acquaintances here!

Peace,
Chuck
Quote by njneere
(Cross-posted)
Hello, I'm relatively new here at UG, but I've hung out for a while. I have 31 tabs up here, and I thought it was time to introduce myself. I use Guitar Pro, and Power tab editor, and before that I made ascii tabs. (LOL) I've played the guitar for over 40 years, but I still consider myself a student in music. I am learning more about music theory and writing my own compositions these days. I am a huge Grateful dead fan, and I've attended more than 200 of their shows. I am a mechanical engineer by trade, (thus my screen name) and I'm also a rhythm guitarist in a band called wang dang doodle by night. I can be very helpful to those who are beginners, and I can be a good student to those willing to teach.

Peace,
Chuck
Hi Chuck, and welcome. Like you, I've been playing guitar for quite awhile (since 1964). It's great to have another "seasoned" player in the forums. I look forward to getting to know you.
All the best,
gpb
All things are difficult before they are easy.
- Dr. Thomas Fuller (British physician, 1654-1734)
Quote by Freepower
For everything you need to know - gpb0216.
Quote by njneere
(Cross-posted)

Peace,
Chuck

Welcome, oh experienced one
Quote by Inahrima
it scares me that a plus 40year old still says LOL

other than that, welcome to the jungle mate

Well, I couldn't find the smiley I wanted to use
Quote by y2james2005
you have made the biggest mistake of your life...

DONT GO NEAR THE PIT!!!

ull never get out

Hey, thanks!
Welcome to the forums
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.