i was looking into getting a tuner pedal for the stage bc i like to jump around alot and my squire comes outta tune easy, and i was wondering how good it is, or even if its worth the money
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
no commment
Ibanez SZ 520
Ibanez Rg270 dx
crate Gt200 Tube/Solid Hybrid
Soon to be- Peavey ultra 60 tube head
ClassicAxe-"Jackson doesn't make Soloists so Emo kids can come and sing about slitting their wrists.They make quality guitars."
maybe putting your money towards a set of locking tuners or a new guitar would be better in the long run, i mean your running a squire through a jcm 900....................
Well i bought mine brand new. Paid $90 I believe. It's cool and all, but for some reason it jumps back and forth on the chromatic setting. I'll tune everything right the first time, but I will HAVE to go back a second time to see if the damn thing picked it up right. Usually... no it doesn't. Then again, I don't have locking tuners... PRS tuners seem too quick to fix for them to all stay in tune. Anyway, that's my story.
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
i love mine.. its a bit expensive though.. like other ppl have said.. u might buy a cheeper one and save money for a new guitar..
yo
Quote by ssguitar
i was looking into getting a tuner pedal for the stage bc i like to jump around alot and my squire comes outta tune easy, and i was wondering how good it is, or even if its worth the money

first off, u need to keep ur guitar in tune better.
so i ask, is ur bridge level or lifted up from the guitar's body?

secondly, u'd be better investing in tuning locks, like said.

and with the remaining money, picking up a cheaper pedal tuner.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
well im fixing to buy a used LP for $625 with a case....

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy

JCM900 FOR SELL!
You're disgracing your amp with that guitar. Don't put money into anything else until you get a better guitar. If you're going to have the squier for a while longer, definitely invest in locking tuners instead.

If you're getting the LP soon, then look into the new Planet Waves Chromatic Pedal tuner. It's cheaper, better build, more visible, and much much more accurate than the Boss. True Bypass also, so your tone stays intact!
thats kewl...how much do those run? im too lazy to look it up im tired. the LP is a Gibson not an Epi!

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy

JCM900 FOR SELL!