The Agile 3000 cherry sunburst just arrived today and it looks like a beauty.
I ordered the Agile 3100 with the Mother of Pearl inlays, but this model will work fine. The inlay work was alittle sloppy on this one...I suspect the internal cuts are as well, but everything else looks good.

I haven't played much with this, but I have to say I am really impressed. I am really pleased with the sound it puts out stock, and will probably prefer it over my Schecter S-1 blackjack anyday. I can't imagine how it will sound with 81/60 EMGS through a tube head.

Even though they were slightly off on the model I wanted, I got extremely fast shipping through FedEX and excellent packing. I would order from again, thanks Kurt .

Edit Pics

1999 Taylor 410 Bearclaw
2006 Agile AL-3000
2006 Schecter S-1 Blackjack
Last edited by JB87 at Jun 9, 2006,
Welcome to the Agile family.

So where are the pics?
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
LIAR! There aren't any pics!

Congrats on the guitar though.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Crunchmeister
Welcome to the Agile family.

So where are the pics?

They are coming hold on just a minute lol...
1999 Taylor 410 Bearclaw
2006 Agile AL-3000
So you say that Rondo shipoped the guitar FedEX? Hmmm.... makes my curious. They used to ship exclusively with UPS before (both domestic and international), which used to piss me off to no end. UPS are like gorillas on steroids when handling packages, and they charge insane brokerage fees. FedEX tend to charge about 1/2, and packages arrive in much better condition.

Well, my union just ratified a new deal (without contract for 18 months) and they owe me back pay that should amount to about $1500 (after deductions). I may have to order me one of those high end Brice basses from Rondo...

So with the exhange rate this good, I may be
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Wheres the pics? But these Agiles sound pretty nice. Do rondo ship to Britain?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
They will, but you have to contact them in person and agree to their conditions:

1) Due to the high cost of shipping to Europe, you will have no warranty support should something happen.

2) Shipping insurance will only cover loss of the package, not damage.

If you agree to those conditions, Kurt will ship to Europe, but he will highly recommend that you also buy a case so he can ship the guitar in the case to avoid any potential shipping damage.

Quote by Crunchmeister
So you say that Rondo shipoped the guitar FedEX?

For me they did. I thought they would ship UPS as well. Package made it here in less than 2 days without any damage at all. I love FedEX.

I hope they ship FedEX now...but maybe I just got lucky.
1999 Taylor 410 Bearclaw
2006 Agile AL-3000
I've been playing some Guns N' Roses on this for awhile this evening...great sound. Stock pickups really suprised me. Sounds alot hotter and feels smoother than my Schecter. The Schecter also felt cheap to me really...and I spent $200 more on that guitar. I still think like it better for metal though...until I get EMGs for the Agile, that is. I was able to play this thing straight out of the box. I will only need to do some minor tweaks at best.
1999 Taylor 410 Bearclaw
2006 Agile AL-3000