Ok.. so me and this girl know each other on AIM.. so... last night she ask me what im doin and i reply.. playin the guitar.. and shes like "Ooooh write me a song!! It would be the sweetest thing ever!" Haha.. so at this point im just playin random stuff on the guitar and writin lyrics as they come.. and since I've never even met the girl... theres like.. nothin to write about.. so.. here is what came out.. I have a recording of the song and its pretty DANG funny! The song was supposed to be funny and it made abunch of us laugh.. but maybe its just one of those things where you have to know me.. but anywayz here are the words.. and if anyone knows a good mp3 hosting site or somewhere i can get it up lemme know.. thanks!

Here goes my dignity

Hey whitney.. your on aim..
Every day its just the same ole thing..
Hey.. whats up.. not much here..
Then we go on with our lives my dear.. but

Whitney2520.. your the sweetest girl i know
And when I talk to you on aim you make my heart go oh oh OH

We're cool.. two of a kind..
Two peas in a pod side by side..
What i'd do without you.. i dont know..
But I'd be so LONLEY............................. on AIM

[Solo]

Whitney2520.. your the sweetest girl i know
And when I talk to you on aim you make my heart go oh oh OH!
Haha well its not supposed to be the sweetest or the coolest or the best.. its supposed to be funny.. maybe you'd just have to hear it.. or maybe u'd just have to know me cause my friends and I got the biggest laugh out of listening to me record it
Cut him some slack, Trivium. Read what he wrote.

It's not great, as a song on this forum. But it was off-the-cuff, improptu and improvised. Most of all, it gets across your feelings, as any song for a girl should do.

Was good fun to read, found myself chuckling. She should be yours forever now