ok so i wrote this song a while back im not to crazy about it tell me what you guys think as always crits for crits thanks

it was the begining of the day
it started out wet and dry
because people didnt care
about the lost lives
saved it all until the end
they slide away to not be found
on great days they came running
the power of him inside
to critize the world
with their michevious lies

satan cant you hear me
i dont need them now
montains crumbled
glaciers tumbled
hid them down inside
while there pitty starts to spree
il drench it in the hate
satan cant you hear me

il kill em all
knock em down
the love of crowds
has dissapeared now
so they dont need me
i dont seem to care
pass by tears ripp out hairs
keep an eye open
with all eyes shut
your visions failed you from the first last puff
its ok daddy there gone now
come out teach me your ways
everyone there is in a haze

daddy whats your name
i seem to remeber now
your the man whos all ways their
to satan i only bow

satan cant you hear me
i dont need them now
montains crumbled
glaciers tumbled
hid them down inside
while there pitty starts to spree
il drench it in the hate
satan cant you hear me
well i didnt quite get it either what was the pint of repeating the line satan cant you here me,
I like the wording. But I can't quite figure it out either? Is it about standin up to evil? If it's not...
i guess its kinda weird but its about how people would mess with him and he would ask someone to help him a and satan did so ya
That is weird. Lyrically it is good, but dude I hope you can turn to Jesus Christ not satan. Lyrically though it is hard to change.

Bard Morons - Tell Me, Comprehend, Please
Quote by Bard Morons
That is weird. Lyrically it is good, but dude I hope you can turn to Jesus Christ not satan. Lyrically though it is hard to change.

Bard Morons - Tell Me, Comprehend, Please

He can worship Satan if he wants, but he's more likely to get his ass kicked for it.

Yeah, this does have good lyrics, but it doesn't make much sense. It doesn't seem to get a point across.
no dude it has nothing to do with worshiping him what i meant is people can be really bitchy and satan take them away nothing to do with worshiping him
Last edited by manthtscrazy at Jun 9, 2006,
That meaning that you gave me makes a lot more sense, thanks man. And thanks for the crit
it got good lyrics and its very imaginative but i couldn't fine out what it was about bt anyways keep it up 7/10