Is this too dark to be a Schecter S-1?

I've never seen on ethat dark before or is that how they look in reality?
Attachments:
untitled.JPG
It looks to me like an S-1 Blackjack. Not sure, because if I remember right, it had an outline, but it was def. pure black like that.
Blackjack has a carved top, dot inlays, and body binding, that has non of those features.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
cant be a S-1 BlackJack. all the Blackjack series has a Seymour Duncan JB/59 set. that one has Duncan Designed pups in it.
Ibanez SZ320 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/59 set
Ibanez S470
Crate XT120
get the guy to send you a pic of the headstock and post it on here.
Ibanez S470
Crate XT120
well actually the standard S-1 has a bridge just like that and it has the inlay too. but the pups have covers on them and it has a pick guard. so im kinda in the dark on which exact model this is.
Ibanez S470
Crate XT120
i agree with godbee, it looks just like the S-1 standard except the pups dont have covers and there is no pick guard. maybe its one of those models that are either an exclusive of like guitar center, or its an old model not made anymore.
Got the headstock pics.

Oh dear, it days diamond on the headstocl but I thought that the diamond just came in Cherry Red or the Beige colour?
Attachments:
schecter4h.jpg
schecter4g.jpg
Last edited by ss311 at Jun 10, 2006,
looks like the dude is full of crap, im big into schecter guitars, def NOT a blackjack, i think the guy is not showing you a headstock piece on purpose, dotted inlays is the most obvious difference, just check the schecter website and compare them
The headstock piece is upo there and s1's don't have dotted inlays.
the S1 blackjack Does have dotted inlays sorry to bust your bubble
Oh, I meant the diamond series. Sorry, I get a little confused.

It's just I've never seen a diamond series in this colour and I'm wondering why it is.
Does anyone know how to check the serial number with Schecter?
Maybe it's an older S1 model? The pictures on the website look totally different than your pics. The S1 standard only comes in See-through Cherry and Vintage Ivory. The Schecter pickups are Duncan-designed HB-102's, which don't look the same as yours. I would call Schecter and see if the serial number matches up.
That's the thing I live abroad and I really don't know how to contact them and the schecter site is useless. I don't have much time so I can't write as it'll take a month.

Is it real do you think? If anyone can check it up for me quickly then it'll be greatly appreciated. I just need to know if it is real. The serial number is 0314884

The writing in the headstock is white, is it meant to be silver or not?

Arg I hate guitar searching,

thanks for all the patience.
Just a possiblity, is it the Scorpion Hellraiser S-1 (the name is something like that). Its a hard model to find, when you go to the schecter site, the scorpion series isn't there. I found this guitar once when i clicked on the hellraiser category (listing C-1, C-1 FR, C-7, and avenger) and that popped up.

any idea?
Quote by alienboy18241
Just a possiblity, is it the Scorpion Hellraiser S-1 (the name is something like that). Its a hard model to find, when you go to the schecter site, the scorpion series isn't there. I found this guitar once when i clicked on the hellraiser category (listing C-1, C-1 FR, C-7, and avenger) and that popped up.

any idea?

yea but if you go to drumcityguitarland.com

and go to schecter guitars, that scprpion model is there

so yea it may be a scorpion

here look at these guitars

http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/inventory/Details.cfm?ProductTypeID=12&BrandID=38
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Thanks very very much for your searching, although it isn't the Scorpion either. I'm going through that page trying to figure out which one it is.