id only do it if i put an even higher output pick up in the bridge :p could be Squeeky but only one way to find out right?
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
well I never really use both pickups I either use one or the other. I have a 59 classic in the bridge position, and there was another bridge pickup I wanted and I wanted to know if it would change the sound of it putting it in the neck position.

If it does then what would be a good combination to put in the neck with the 59 classic for the bridge?
Well, if you put a bridge P.U. in the neck the results would sound exactly like the pick up would in the bridge in terms of hotness (plus a little because the strings vibrate more higher up the body) but it would be a tiny bit bassier as well I have done it to my Charvel Avenger, sounds fine to me
My Guitars:
80s Charvel RR V
80s Kramer Baretta II american
1990 Jackson Dinky
80s B.C. Rich STIII
Fender MIM strat
Hamer Special
LTD F-250
80s Westone
Epi SG
My Custom "super squier"
Custom Kramer 300st
71 Yamaha acoustic
There is only one way to find out, actually put the thing in the neck.

Its hit or miss.
Bridges are meant to be bassier with less high, necks are suppose to be low on bass with much highs. Putting a bridge in the neck will be a total mudfest.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
Quote by Funky P
Bridges are meant to be bassier with less high, necks are suppose to be low on bass with much highs. Putting a bridge in the neck will be a total mudfest.

i thought it was the other way around

bridges have more treble and necks have the bass

thats the way i like em?
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
Keith Richards uses a bridge humbucker in his neck... or at least that'swhat some ad said...
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
Y^^^

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
i dont really know why, i think that when the 85 in is bridge a more bassy tone is given off, kinda more heavier than the 81, well thats what i read in a interview anyway....
its true (thats my set up in my schecter)

but...you cant just stuff like that dude

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3