Here's an acoustic pop diddy that I wrote and recorded today. I was trying to get a warm, lo-fi sound on the track... There's one guitar and three vocal tracks... It can be streamed/downloaded on my myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/paulmcneil

Thanks for listening... I'll comment of other people's songs too, don't worry. (I haven't used this forum in quite a long time, so it's time to see if it's still a good place to post one's muzak...)
not bad

i like it, i like the lyrics, and the accoustic is just right

the only complaints i have about it, at times the tri vocals didnt sound to great, but at other times of the song it just wat it need

props
No offense but i think you should really learn how to use double tracking, cos wats on there is poor, and the vibrato on the vocals is often out of synch, it takes a lot of practice too double track vocals. I do like the guitar sound though, what mic/s where you using? and what guitar is it? cheers.

comment my solo stuff

www.myspace.com/mingleberrybottom
Quote by old_toad
No offense but i think you should really learn how to use double tracking, cos wats on there is poor, and the vibrato on the vocals is often out of synch, it takes a lot of practice too double track vocals. I do like the guitar sound though, what mic/s where you using? and what guitar is it? cheers.

comment my solo stuff

yea thats wat i was getting at when i said the tri vocals didnt sound too great, like at the beginning it wasnt in synch, but when it was in synch it had a nice touch on the song
Quote by old_toad

comment my solo stuff

To be honest, I only did one take of everything, and was in a kind of "whatever goes on tape goes" kind of mode. But I hear ya, and when I'm more patient I do a bunch of takes and try to get it all right, etc.. I was just using the internal mic of my PS-04 to record everything, and my guitar is a Takamine Jasmine... Someday, after I'm done recording demos like this of my stuff, I may do real careful, higher-fi recordings... But for now I'm just getting it on tape...

Thanks for the comments, and rock on.