ok so we recorded this song yesterday, there is another thread about our band, but i wanted to ask for ideas, not just to hear " I'm not going to dignify this with an answer ".

So i play the guitar in this song, and i was wondering what i could throw into it to make it a little more interesting. right now it lacks something, im thinking that we need another guitar, for back up, but im not sure.

so what can we throw in to make it a little bit more interesting.

sorry about the crappy recording, but it's something.

thanks

heres the song at www.myspace.com/xxxDeathByTragedyxxx
Quote by pinheadslts75
My right hand fell in love with my penis once. Then the right hand realized the penis slept with the left one too. Things are akward in the bedroom nowadays.
um first thing fire your singer, and get an actual singer who sings, not just screams in the mic, no offense

try having a back up guitarist playing in the back round, bc it sounds like you only have a bass and one guitarist, having another guitarist in the backround can really add flavor to a song, bc then the other guitarist can do more, and can really give you a differnt sound, also it sounds like your just playing straight up power chords, thats a little blan, yea it makes a good hook for a heavy meatal song which is what i think you were looking for, but sounds boring if you just have power chords, thats why it would be nice to have a rythem guitarist, maybe through in some scales, and have some cool hardcore fast solo playing, while your rythem guitarist is playing power chords, or maybe you can play the main riff of the song while you have rythem guitarist is playing power chords, or maybe you both can be playing power chords, but on differt positions on the fret board to give it some diversity, and have them match up at the same time so there in synch, having another guitarist can really add some spice to your song

point is its too boring, there are a thousand bands who just play simple power chords while having some on scream into the mic, i think having another guitarist is what you really need
^ gee thanks old toad, that really helps me

to the man101, thanks for the input, and not some thoughtlees piece of crap that does me no good, i was thinking exactly what you said. and youre right, we only have a bass and one guitar. i wanted some actual singing, but as you said, our vocalists cant sing ( we have 2 of them). thanks
Quote by pinheadslts75
My right hand fell in love with my penis once. Then the right hand realized the penis slept with the left one too. Things are akward in the bedroom nowadays.