Well I am looking for a new guitar. I like to play classic rock(Jimi, Clapton, Rolling Stones, etc). Heres the thing I would like a good trem for it(I play a bit of Ozzy which means Randy Roads, and Van Halen). This will be my second guitar and I am getting an amp for my Bday so don't worry about that.
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
Im not exactly sure yet I was hoping cheap but I want to get a good guitar so I am looking for the best cheaper guitar that fills the description.
Quote by thefoldarsoldar

Are the epis good? And would the trem do the job for Eddie and Randy?
Quote by thefoldarsoldar

epis are ok and I havent seen one with a floyd rose trem but there is a les paul model available with trem

Ibanez RG350DX are good intermediate guitars for the money.
^It looks good, would it work for Classic Rock?
Quote by thefoldarsoldar

I would say yes with the right amp setings, I had a lower line Aria Pro like this one for my 2nd guitar and it served well for 5 years.
Thanks, I think I'll be able to try one out soon. Any other suggestions, comments?
Quote by thefoldarsoldar

Schecter's are good and they're really flexible. I can play anything from Hardcore to uh, well whatever you want i guess. But im not exactly an expert about different kinds of guitars. and Epiphones are really nice, ive played a few. Just go to a Guitar Center and play every guitar 10 times until you find the right one for you.lol
Member #20 of the Guitarists Born in 1991 Club PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.

Member Of The Anti - Ibanez Militia

Quote by d. b. cooper
I listen to metal, therefore I do not have feelings...

Quote by -blaze-
anti-depressants for emo kids.

Anyone else?
Quote by thefoldarsoldar