0 0%
undisputed attitude
0 0%
diablos in musica
0 0%
god hates us all
1 9%
Voters: 11.
yea so whats your guyes favorite slayer album, mine would have to be reign in blood, than seasons, than south of heaven, yea so vote for yours, peace.
"when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" jimi hendrix
REIGN IN BLOOD!!!
its actually a tie between reign in blood south of heaven and hell awaits but bleh
...REIGN IN BLOOD!!!!!!!!!
i didn't see the choice for " ONLY THRASH THREAD!!!!"
Gear

PRSCustom 24

Jackson DXMG w/ sh-13 dimebucker & sh12 jazz

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo head and matching 4x12 cab

Hendrix dunlop Wah

TS-7 tube screamer
Quote by Mr.Norris
i didn't see the choice for " ONLY THRASH THREAD!!!!"

oh sorry didn't see that, dont have to be a dick though man but whatever its just a forum dont have to bleed out of your vagina over it man
"when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" jimi hendrix
to ditto head...... *roundhouse kick to the face!*
Gear

PRSCustom 24

Hendrix dunlop Wah

TS-7 tube screamer
Quote by Mr.Norris
to ditto head...... *roundhouse kick to the face!*

lmao, what you think you are chuck norris, well im sorry mr. norris i didn't put a space in between, oh yea...maybe i didn't want to thats why, but whatever you must be like 12 man, get over your self only 12 year olds try to start **** on the internet well bye im not talking to you no longer
rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble!!!! im 19 ho........... in stupid make fun of voice* look at me im dittohead........you must be like 12 blah blah blah i could have avoided this if i had only used the only thrash thread but im a retarded noob and dont read rules or stickies before posting, im a failure at life * end stupid voice*
Gear

PRSCustom 24

Hendrix dunlop Wah

TS-7 tube screamer
Quote by backinblack111
what about haunting the chapel!?!
not that its the best but reign in blood yeaaaaah!!

i didn't put that because its not really much of an album theres only like what 4 songs on it