One of the ugliest guitars i've ever seen but ti is a great guitar, especially for the price. I'd recommend a hellraiser though, just the normal ones, not the avenger.
Quote by YYZ
One of the ugliest guitars i've ever seen but ti is a great guitar, especially for the price. I'd recommend a hellraiser though, just the normal ones, not the avenger.

100% true, Such a horrible looking guitar but great for the price
...:::The Master Chief :::...
schecter makes great guitars, and personally, i like the avenger, if you're considering getting one go play one, your opinion's the one that matters most on stuff like that
Quote by guitarphillip
if you like avenged sevenfold go for it

You shouldn't buy a guitar because its used by a band that you like.

To the threadstarter, they are great guitars at a very good price
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
I think i'll go get one, like the sound, and the shape is crazy, but not so much that I hate it, like certain BC Rich guitars.

But for sound alone, C-1 and avenger are basically the same right?
Quote by alienboy18241
I think i'll go get one, like the sound, and the shape is crazy, but not so much that I hate it, like certain BC Rich guitars.

But for sound alone, C-1 and avenger are basically the same right?

yep, 100% the same tone wise. only difference is the body shape.
correct me if im wrong, i know A7x uses schecter, but i have never once seen them use this hellraiser, he uses something that looks like the hellraiser c1 and its white, dont know where he gets it from and he always uses his 2 signatures , but the guitar is gonna be kickass either way, just hope you go with black my man, cause the others arent lookin to hot
yeah i dont dont know what i was thinkin his signature guitar is a hellraiser avenger with the thin lines and the skull and bat wings at the 12th
actually i dont think its the hellraiser, just a custom made avenger. cause if you really look at it, its got pink pups in it that are defentally not EMG's cause you can see the pole pieces.
both syns guitars are custom shop models. on his red and black avenger it has syn on the fretboard. and his white one is an older model (when the had dot inlays)
I've seen him use Ibanez Prestige series, C-1 FR, and two different avengers. Both avengers however, are custom shop, different inlays, BC Rich looking headstock, black with pinstripes paint or red yellow black paint, and of course, SD humbuckers, not sure which ones, but i think its the invaders.
arite first of, i have the hellraiser avenger in the red and it kicks ass inevery way. I absolutley love the uniqueness in the shape, and it sounds better than any metal guitar i've ever played. Get it. Now. You won't be disappointed. And about Synyster, he has 3 custom avengers one with the red stripes, one with white and one that kinda reminds me of the german flag. His C-1 is a custom one that he had made,yes with invaders. And finally, to the guy that said he used the hellraiser in the bat country video, no. He used and old Avenger Elite model that is not made anymore. All in all to the threadstarter, buy it. Or try it first, cuz you could find that you don't like it as much as i do.
Go get your shovel.
sounds amazing going through a marshall half stack...a nice, expensive half stack

**did you get the custom avenger case? mine won't come in for a while so i'm using some ibanez bass case it fits in instead.
Last edited by alienboy18241 at Jun 22, 2006,
yeah, i dont like the bag too much, but the case should be in soon.
Go get your shovel.
im syn gates fan and im gettin one too, i dont understand why people say not to get a guitar that your favorite guitarist uses, if that person inspires you to play and it keeps you motivated then why the hell not, im about to buy an avenger not sure which color though they are both sweet looking
I dont know about the avenger being ugly and all. But it is the best guitar hands down for it's price range. Also the black looks a ton better than the red.
the red is so much darker in person than it is in the picture and looks alot better than you think. and i plan on getting a black C-1 Hellraiser FR and i didnt want to have 2 guitars in the same color. i also plan on getting Syn's custom once schecter releases it.
Go get your shovel.
dude when are the releasing it i keep going to the schecter site and it still says coming soon, i want to frieken get it
no clue when exactly... im hoping its in with next years models at the latest.
Go get your shovel.
Looks like a spikey, modern Fender Jaguar. I think its fit for Punk, Hardcore and Metal.