Hey all. Right now I have a BOSS DS-2 Turbo Distortion pedal with a BOSS BF-3 Flanger pedal and I was wondering what pedal should I get next? So could you guys help me out and recommend me a pedal? Btw, I pritty much play every genre of music.
Well, IMO, if you can't think of anything you need, then there is really nothing to recommend. With pedals, you have to get what you need...what is lacking in your sound.

Wah pedals tend to be fun and good to have around. If you play live, a tuner pedal is a must.
^Delay and Noise Gate. Also, you definately want a wah pedal. EVERY guitarist, I don't care what genre, needs a way pedal. Jeebus, I use some wah in some jazz songs, and it sounds good.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
delay. wah. noise gate.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

A BD-2 with a flanger would probably sound pretty sweet.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
What exactly is the difference between Overdrive and Distortion? I'm not sure wether I have a tube amp or not but whne I use my Gibson Epiphone Gothic SG with my Boss DS-2 its sweet when I use my Aria STG Series ( Strat Copy ) with the Boss DS-2 It has a horrible ringing/feedback noise.
In the most simple term, overdrive is smooth, and distortion is harsh.
Overdrive is natural clipping of the signal. Distortion is like a processed clipping, it mostly happens in the preamp section. Where as overdrive clipping is usually a mix of the clipping in the preamp and speakers.

And if your amp has odd cylindrical glass tubes somewhere in the back of your guitar it is a tube amp, if it doens't it's a solidstate.
Ohh.. ok then if I use a Overdrive pedal with my Strat copy it will sound sweet?
Well, the reason why it feedbacks and stuff is because it has single coils, There's nothing you cna stop there, single coils are jsut more prone to feedback becuase of its' design. But if your looking for a hendrix-y, srv, blues type distortion for hte strat, then an overdrive may be of use.