DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET SOME FREE DRUM SOUNDS?!
i have been looking all over for them.

i need them so i can make a program for my computer, where i can press a button and it will play a drum sound. i am going to use this to come up with some good drum beat when i cant play drums.

so ya i need like 5-10 basic drum sounds, preferably wav.
J. MASCIS IS GOD!

Quote by Arthur Curry
Take E. You'll be a dancing fool in no time.

EDIT: Seriously.
DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET SOME FREE DRUM SOUNDS?!
i have been looking all over for them.

i need them so i can make a program for my computer, where i can press a button and it will play a drum sound. i am going to use this to come up with some good drum beat when i cant play drums.

so ya i need like 5-10 basic drum sounds, preferably wav.

^ I JUST REPOSTED THIS AND GOT NO REPLYS SO I <B>HAD</B> TO POST IT AGAIN!
J. MASCIS IS GOD!

Quote by Arthur Curry
Take E. You'll be a dancing fool in no time.

EDIT: Seriously.
you waited 8 minutes and felt that was long enough? i dont like people like you. fortunatly for you im a nice guy and ill try to help you anyway.

what i would do is first google drum sample downloads or something similar. that may find you something. next thing to try would be to download a program that has these drum beats, and then copy the files they use to your program. i know that the FPC drums in fruity loops are some sort of windows file (wav or mp3 or something similar). the demo for that is free, so it you can get those samples free. hammer head is another free drum program. well, those are my ideas.
fruity loops. not free though
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

the free version has some good one though
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
Cough HAMMERHEAD Uncough

(AKA: Go download Hammerhead and it has quite a few, actually, well yeah, it has about 5 bass noises, 5 snares, 3 hi hats and a crash cymbal - it's a start)
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club