from what i hear, their a great company, but i want to get some feedback on how good or bad their guitars really are. ive played 2 of them and i liked them, but are they worth the money. if it matters im looking at one of their '59 reissue lp replicas. is it worth the $700?

EDIT: heres a link to them if it helps
http://instruments.search.ebay.com/edwards_Guitar_W0QQcatrefZC12QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQfromZR10QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQsacatZ3858QQsaprchiZQQsaprcloZ
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Jun 9, 2006,
those look pretty nice. I love that white sg on there, great price...

Id go for it man
on a topic of how you would like to be buried...

Quote by Jacob6293
in a coffin, underground, next to my wife.

Quote by tylerishot
Me too. But only if she's alive.

They are DEFINITELY worth it. Almost up to par with Gibsons build quality. If I had that chance I'd buy an Edwards in a second.
I own an ESP F-10 its a great looking guitar but they all get buzzing on their frets i hear, just muck around with its action and it sounds great. But they are really down with darker areas of music.
Edwards guitars are better than LTDs, but not as good as a Standard ESP. I would guess its made in a better factory in Japan, not korea like LTDs, but not the same factory where the standards are made since they are made in the custom shop.
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
Quote by Shredlet
I own an ESP F-10 its a great looking guitar but they all get buzzing on their frets i hear, just muck around with its action and it sounds great. But they are really down with darker areas of music.

...Completely unrelated.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
ESP > Edwards > LTD > You

More like ESP Custom > ESP Standard > Edwards > LTD > You
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
I'd buy one simply because I and the company share the same last name. My own signature guitar!

But seriously, this is damn sexy.
hmmm... im going to say that these are actually on par with some of the m-II that ive tried aswell as others that im not going to mention. but seriously these guitars quality are meant to be in between ltd deluxe and esp standards but im sure they can hold their own ground against a esp standard. and yes they are well worth the money
looks like a bunch of gibson rip-offs to me. but i cant judge, ive never played them...
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Quote by ScreaminBlues25
looks like a bunch of gibson rip-offs to me. but i cant judge, ive never played them...

they arent just gibson rip offs theyre also fenders. but there usually better than fender and gibson guitars
Quote by Cone 21

Note the fact that customs AND standards are better than Edwards. Hence why you can just write "ESP".
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by azn_guitarist25
they arent just gibson rip offs theyre also fenders. but there usually better than fender and gibson guitars

interesting...
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Quote by ScreaminBlues25
interesting...

yep and its fully legal for them to do it but when ESP start to bring it into usa gibson and fender would be all over their assess just like the case with Alexi Laiho sig model the sig that is destined for us markets has a lower shorter horn due to infractions with rr jacksons though while in japan they can have it like a real rr shape without being in deep ****
Quote by Cone 21

That's a given. Duh.
haha