ok im thinking about getting another guitar since the squire i have i dont like at all. at the most i can spend on getting a guitar is about 300 dollars american money. im trying to get either a ibanez or bc rich. prefer the bc rich but w/e.

anyway i dont know anything about ibanez or their guitars besides that alot of bands i like use them. but bc rich i know alot about and would like a warlock or beast. i think i should get the metal masters pack since it is a good guitar and ive heard good things about the amp. or i could get a special version of the guitar where its purple-blue with a green tribal graphic. what do you guys think i should get tho since i know next to nothing when buying guitars?
I AM THE DEMUN OF METAL BWAHAHA
Bwahaha Feel My PoWeRgrrr
Member2BoycottMcdonaldsGroup pm rockergurl09 2join
Verdammt Zuhalter, Abhanden kommen!
demun: D,ee,Muhn-similar to a demi-god only opposite as a half human half demon.
yeah...id go ibanez too...i have one and love it...
According to wiki FAP really stands for familial adenomatous polyposis, a type of colon cancer.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------
Me Playing Stuff: Here
+1 on the RG321MH

stay away from lower end bc-richs, there made from agathis... as we all know is bad wood

RG321MH is made out of mahogany(good for metal music), and it seems your best bet for metal at the price
Seconded on the RG321 and the Dean MLX.

Cheap Deans pwn.

As for BC Rich... well, they're not good guitars. MAYBE they look cool (not to me...) but they're made of crapular wood with horrible pickups.
Id say go for the RG321MH as has been previously said BC Richs are crap horrible woods etc.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
its not agathis its basswood their made of. anyway i found 2 riches that are awesome on ebay for real cheap (cuz its bidding and noone really is)

i found a green acrylic for the next bid of 70$ and then a metallic nj series bc rich guitar for 102.50$ that comes with a coffin case!! it has all the things of a normal nj series it just has some wear at the strings which would be easy to take of.

edit: ok only the platinum and bronze are agathis, which im not getting those im getting the nj series which is made of nato wood i think but its definately not agathis. also only a few special edition series use agathis otherwise there also nato.
demun: D,ee,Muhn-similar to a demi-god only opposite as a half human half demon.
Last edited by Demun at Jun 10, 2006,
Quote by Demun
its not agathis its basswood their made of. anyway i found 2 riches that are awesome on ebay for real cheap (cuz its bidding and noone really is)

i found a green acrylic for the next bid of 70$ and then a metallic nj series bc rich guitar for 102.50$ that comes with a coffin case!! it has all the things of a normal nj series it just has some wear at the strings which would be easy to take of.

edit: ok only the platinum and bronze are agathis, which im not getting those im getting the nj series which is made of nato wood i think but its definately not agathis. also only a few special edition series use agathis otherwise there also nato.

basswood still isnt that great for metal
well im not getting a crappy b.c. rich im getting a quality nj guitar. which comes with...
~ Nato Body
~ Hard Maple Neck
~ Neck-thru Construction
~ Ebony Fingerboard
~ Widow Headstock
~ 25.5" Scale
~ 24 Jumbo Frets
~ Diamond Inlays
~ Black Hardware
~ Dual BSDM Humbucker Pickups
~ Licensed Floyd Rose Tremolo
I have an Ibanez RG470, but i wanted a back up guitar with a fixed bridge for gigging and different tunings. I just bought an RG321MH. Its a great guitar plays extremely well and great for metal. THe stock pick-ups (INF3 & INF4) are fine. Not amazin, but i'm not in a hurry to replace them. I like the sound.

This guitar is great value for money. In fact its a complete bargain! I havent spotted anything that justifies this low price apart from the "made in korea" stamp. It has a really nice neck that plays fast, decent sustain, good balance (BC Richs can sit akwardly because of the heavy headstocks), and just feels sturdy and well built. It also stays in tune after a good thrashing!

Make sure you get it set up well, the tech in my local shop told me he shaved a little of the nut and adjusted the truss rod and saddles on mine, it plays really well.
"What we do in life, echoes in eternity"
Quote by Demun
well im not getting a crappy b.c. rich im getting a quality nj guitar. which comes with...
~ Nato Body
~ Hard Maple Neck
~ Neck-thru Construction
~ Ebony Fingerboard
~ Widow Headstock
~ 25.5" Scale
~ 24 Jumbo Frets
~ Diamond Inlays
~ Black Hardware

nato aint that great of a body wood its used in cheaper acoustic guitars
Quote by Demun
~ Nato Body
~ Hard Maple Neck
~ Neck-thru Construction
~ Ebony Fingerboard
~ Widow Headstock
~ 25.5" Scale
~ 24 Jumbo Frets
~ Diamond Inlays
~ Black Hardware

well the specs look alright... but its made out of firewood...

whats wrong with the Ibanez?
get the RG321 best bang for the buck unless you consider an Agile AL2000 - AL 3500 from rondomusic.net
Do yourself a favor and go with the Ibanez. B.C. Rich's are garbage. Garbage pickups, garbage wood, and garbage hardware. They're only suitable for firewood or to test your brand new woodchipper unless you dish out a ton of cash to get a high end one.

They may look cool to poser metalheads, but real metal players go with Ibanez, ESP, or Jackson. Believe me-you won't regret passing up the BC Rich.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar