You know the action movie star Steven Seagull, well tommorow he's going to be singing the blues at a local bar. His band is called Steven Seagull and the Thunderboxes I think. Thats weird since I always imagine him breaking arms and crap but not singing the blues.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
lmao.. god this has to be a joke or something.. unless he is planning on singing so badly until a guy gives him a dirty look and he can wack him with the microphone, jump and dropkick him in the face?
"They're just born ***holes. They live their lives as ***holes, and
they'll die as ***holes. There's nothing you can do about it, not
one thing on Earth. Nothing." ~Fruitcake Lady on people who always cause trouble.
I wish it was a joke but its not. Let me see if I can find a poster of his band or something.
EDIT:NVM
Amp:
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Lol did you read the reviews? On one of them it says "If you want Neck snapping, Rib cage shattering blues here it is".
and another "This album is so awesome but needs more kicking. Nobody knows that the crystal cave is where Steven learned the dark art of kickin ass! The caves are full of ninjas, too. Ninjas are crazy and awesome and so sweet. Plus this album has songs like War that are so in your face. Don't listen to the other reviewers- Steven Seagal is way bigger than Hasselhoff. You should buy two CDs one for chillin and one for kicking in the Dojo."
Amp:
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
I went to see Burton Cummings a while back and there was a sign saying who was scheduled to play there. Sure enough, Steven Seagal and Thunderbox was on it.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
^^ yeah man thats true, he has made countless films, but they are all the bloody same!, i knew he plays the blues for some time now. he has the most amazing collection of vintage fender amps
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
I would eliminate my penis into threadstarter's mom's mouth.

/thread