I was wondering if you could connect a Marshall MG100DFX (crap I know) to a seperate speaker cabinet. On the back it has a little socket like this:

Which above it has the writing:

(Minimum total imp. 4 OHMs)

Connect Loudspeaker before use"

I wanted to know if anyone had had experience in doing this or anything like this, and if it would be possible.....

Last edited by Rodders at Jun 10, 2006,
Sure, just hook in a (preferably)4 ohm cabinet.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
yes can be done....ive done it..
According to wiki FAP really stands for familial adenomatous polyposis, a type of colon cancer.
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
Me Playing Stuff: Here