Words for a hardcore ong i wrote please crit.
Cheers

Load The Gun by Tom Knight

No, I have no regrets; you got what you deserve.
I thought if I wrote it all down I might feel sorry, but I now realize I got what I wanted.
I?m bleeding like you, but I have no wound, we are both dying for something we both don?t believe in.

Now you know you are cornered, you begin to see, If your life was worth this, life and family, when you pull the trigger, you will think of me, and how I brought you too your knees

All the words in the world couldn?t hide the truth, and these words won?t stop you from drowning, and as the bars on this cage start to rust away you begin to see you can?t keep us forever.
That?s right walk away, their lifeless eyes stare back at me, praying won?t bring them back.

Now you know you are cornered, you begin to see, If your life was worth this, life and family, when you pull the trigger, you will think of me, and how I brought you too your knees

Your voice is unheard, and your bull**** is unread, your end is already marked on the calendar.
As I break free from the noose and the chains that held me, I look back at you; smiling, knowing you?ve found your way out, But?

I call out for you for help, but you laugh

I need you by my side, but you stand still

I need a rope to cling on, but you let go

I need someone to talk to, but you say no

The word is spread and so is your
The word is spread and so is your blood, across the floor.
#1 Member of the "I've-been-in-a-mosh-pit-and-lived" club pm outside.ice to join.

Emo Defender#8!!!pm emokidsdelirium to join

Since were all in the pit, why don't we mosh?
****ING AWSOME!!! I COULD VISUALIZE EVERYTHING U SAID IMEAN THIS **** IS ****ING AMAZING OUTA 1-10 I GIVE IT A ****INg 100 ****ING GOOD JOB KEEP IT UP PEACE YO
Thanks for the comments guys, i appreciate it and i will return the favour.
PEace
#1 Member of the "I've-been-in-a-mosh-pit-and-lived" club pm outside.ice to join.

Emo Defender#8!!!pm emokidsdelirium to join

Since were all in the pit, why don't we mosh?
I don't konw exactly what it is....maybe its structure, the way it flows, or the vivd descrition....but i like it
Quote by madbasslover
haha
you actually made one! i salute you, burrito.

mmm bean rice and cheese. the best.
Quote by Spazz128735
heavy for the sake of being heavy, and the story flow of a fall out boy song.
take it or leave it.

omg that was a killable offence. If these lyrics turn up in some fake emo trash like that act, theres some chainsawing to do. Dude, listen to some real hardcore!!!

i can imagine this like, bleeding through or summat, and i reckon it would be awesome. The chorus is really good, and i love the lyrics
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices