Hi all, im thinking of getting one of these but are they anygood? The main problem is that nobody stocks this guitar but i can get it over the internet. So this means I wont be able to try it out before i buy it
Never buy it if you dont try it 1st. The Edge III bridge on those are not so good btw.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Quote by azn_guitarist25
well if its like its right hand brother then the trem is going to be a problem

how do you mean? Yea im not too keen on the fact I cant try it first
Its made out of soft metal, and the knife edges wear off quicker than normal reliable ones.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
well idk if you're just wanting that model, but an ibanez s470's pretty good, including the trem, haven't heard anything bad about it, i liked it alot, it uses ball bearings instead of a knife edge, it's still a floyd rose but jsut uses ball bearings, soudns great, only a lil more, but idk bout the 370dx haven't played one, i played the 350dx, kinda felt cheap, but that's just my opinion
Quote by madpickin03
Its made out of soft metal, and the knife edges wear off quicker than normal reliable ones.

^ what this mad guy said
Just for the sake of it, is the cavity size for Edge, Edge Pro, Edge III and Edge Pro II all the same? Then he could buy a 370DX and later have a trem change, the Edge III can last 6 months on him.
Ibanez Prestige RG1570 ftw!
Its got its bashers, but im a huge fan of mine. maybe im just lucky with it but its lasted 7 months with 0 problems. and for 320 bucks canadian it was a FANTASTIC buy

but i would try and find someone who can let you play it first.
something about ordering a guitar without tryign it just doesnt seem right to me, as i base how it feels over how it looks anyday

Sunburst ESP Viper-400 with EMG combo
Ibanez Talman Elec-Acoustic
1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby