Hi. Any recommendations for a new neck Pup in my Les Paul? I want something that sounds nice clean and has a good dirty sound to it. My price range is around 50quid. Thanks in advance.
*Blah blah blah my soul to take*
In the UK it seems crazy not to go with either Swineshead or Bareknuckle. American pickups are really overpriced for you guys.
"The most important thing is to learn how to play the guitar before you get 50,000 dollars worth of complicated gear" -Slash

Not a member of any clubs. Don't PM me.
ah crap yea, totally forgot about swineshead and bareknuckle, yea check out their site for soundclips and specs on them, of just wait/PM for Dave Mc, he seems to know pretty much everything about them....
I don't think Dave is coming back. I just ordered some Swinesheads so I may be able to help you out with those. Bareknuckle has their own forum.
"The most important thing is to learn how to play the guitar before you get 50,000 dollars worth of complicated gear" -Slash

Not a member of any clubs. Don't PM me.
the thing is BKPs cost alot. and i think Swinesheads sound a bit ****. even in england you can getr duncan jazz pickup for about £60
My Rig:
Maverick F-1, Ibanez RG1527, Schecter Omen 8
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
Quote by loki_lulamen
the thing is BKPs cost alot. and i think Swinesheads sound a bit ****. even in england you can getr duncan jazz pickup for about £60

Swinesheads aren't shit.

A warthog would be nice if you go for swineshead.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music