What is the strumming pattern for this song? I think it is an awesome song and want to learn it.
i dont know if you're gonna get any help, i just got reported for replying to a thread like this, its ****in stupid, this website as stupid ****in rules and the people here all have sticks shoved up their asses.......i might just get reported for this so **** them......end
Quote by ZoSo_guy
i dont know if you're gonna get any help, i just got reported for replying to a thread like this, its ****in stupid, this website as stupid ****in rules and the people here all have sticks shoved up their asses.......i might just get reported for this so **** them......end
Lmao listen to the song for the strumming pattern, we cant tell you how it goes.
Quote by ZoSo_guy

REPORTED!!

Get the power tab for the strumming pattern, threadstarter, or else just some sheet music for it. It changes throughout the song so there's no way for me to just tell you one thing and have it be right. Sorry that's not more helpful.
Quote by chipsahoy
You don't like the smell of some other guy's poop? Hmmm...smells like home to me.
that song is freakin awesome.... anyway... i highly reccomend buying the alice in chains mtv unplugged dvd. that track is on it along with 12 or so others and it is amazing. you can pick up alot from the dvd since you can see the band playing. check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alice-in-Chains-MTV-Unplugged-Brand-New-DVD_W0QQitemZ9146173632QQcategoryZ617QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I don't think it would matter that much in this case but do you mean how many strums to each chord ? Or up or down ?