E|----------------------------------
B|----------------------------------
G|-111111-11111-11111-11111-1111-11-
D|-111111-11111-11111-11111-1111-11-
A|--99999-99999-xxxxx-xxxxx-x-11-9--
E|--77777-77777-11111-99999/11\9\7--

Would it be somethign like...pinky finger bar the (2) 11 strings, Middle finger on 9, and index finger on 7?

here is the tab by the way:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/e/early_november/pretty_pretty_tab.htm
I would use a Capo on the 1st fret, then play whatever is left.
...:::The Master Chief :::...
Quote by FFFDFEFRFKFFF
I would use my index on 7, middle finger on 9, and my other two fingers on the 11's.

How do you keep both fingers in 11, one of mine moves when I try to hold the others.

"I would use a Capo on the 1st fret, then play whatever is left."
Those are 11's, not 1's. I thought that at first also lol
make your hands grow
Quote by Adam_G
I think it's appropriate for you to walk outside and get some sunlight and maybe a life

Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl annoying me on the bus.
Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"
Her:"What??! Noo!"
Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."
pinky to bar the 2 strings, use ring finger for 9, and use index for 7. keep the middle finger out
I'd do like FFFDFEFRFKFFF said, index on 7, middle in 9 and the rest each one in eleven, if your fingers move when you try to place the others then you need to do stretching excercises so you'll be able to do it, or simply just practice it that way until you can do it right
When I saw the tab, I naturally barred the pinky. That worked best for me.

That chord sounds really good. Havnt heard the song but I read the lyrics. They need a new lyricist haha.
change the last 11 to a 9 and you have a beautiful chord...
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
yeah just do as FFDX.... did, thats right. It may sound a little off if you choose to barre it. I doubt youll be able to barre it if you can't strech your too smaller fingers to 11.

Just work of streching your fingers out. That tab is pretty bad and misleading but it may just be because you copied and pasted it onto the thread
I can play 7index, 9middle, 11barring with pinky. I cant use the 2 finger thing though. Anyway...i really like the song and how it sounds. In case anyone else is interested for other songs by them...."Come Back" "Sunday Drive" "Ever So Sweet" are 3 more.
You dont really have to play the G flat on the G string, or does it make a major difference to the sound you want?
Quote by Noomz
I would use a Capo on the 1st fret, then play whatever is left.
it's the 11th fret not the first.
Quote by bartman5
Do a drop d
true. if u drop D then it's:
e|-----------------
B|----------------
G|--11-------------
D|--11------------
A|---9----------
E|---9----------
Quote by daver869
true. if u drop D then it's:
e|-----------------
B|----------------
G|--11-------------
D|--11------------
A|---9----------
E|---9----------

Then wouldn't it be hard to play the E flat at the end?