i remember an old thread about how Lamb of God and PsyOpus and Between the Buried and Me werent metal. i can understand how maybe 4 or 5 Lamb of God songs are metal cuz they got pretty gay on a few, but how the hell can anyone say EVERY song by them isnt metal and PsyOpus is rather hardcore in the likes of dissonace [not melody] but they are still sick as **** i saw theyre guitarist live, and just listening to the music he is amazing, never missed a damned beat... and i dont believe anyone has listen to Alaska by Between the Buried and Me. theyre name HIGHLY HIHGLY suggest queer ass rapping poser metal, but the music is awesome

Between the Buried and Me - Selkies: The Endless Obsession [more prog than yo momma]

Psyopus - The White Light [one of the sickest ****in riffs ever]

and im pretty sure u know lamb of god songs, theyre on the unholy fukkin alliance tour... and anyone who says slayer doesnt take metal seriously can eat my asshole
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
Last edited by Spark1284 at Jun 10, 2006,
Nobody cares.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I couldn't get Between The Buried And Me to load. Psyopus was like a mix between Black Dahlia Murder and Dillinge Escape Plan. They are hardcore, not metal. Listen to Cannibal Corpse, Hate Eternal, Malevolent Creation, or, say Opeth... then compare Psyopus to them. Not metal.

Sorry.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
PsyOpus are definately mathcore, Between the Buried and Me could pass for metal, and Lamb of God are right out.

This stuff has already been decided. Deal.
smoosh
ive listented to every opeth album since the dawn ive time as well as decapitated, crytopsy, nile, dimmu borgir, immortal, im getting a slayer tatoo on my back in some months, all the tru metal of life... i just think people in this forum are unnescesarily close minded why cant anyopne like anything outside of their little safehaven genres they aquire, people hear care more about genres than the actual listeners of genres they hate so much which is a hypocracy of an unholy level. lamb of god IS ****ing metal but because one hardcore kid sumwhere decides to listen to it its not cool anymore??
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
Quote by Spark1284

and im pretty sure u know lamb of god songs, theyre on the unholy fukkin alliance tour... and anyone who says slayer doesnt take metal seriously can eat my asshole

How about you start taking metal seriously or eat your OWN arsehole?
how am i not taken it seriously? why does being diverse make me like opeth or nile less?
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
im kind of insulted, im 17, waiting for my 18th to get it
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
Quote by Spark1284
im kind of insulted, im 17, waiting for my 18th to get it

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You can't even legally buy a fucking Slayer or Corpse album, yet you wanna set the rules?

EL

OH

FUCKING

EL
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Quote by Spark1284
ive listented to every opeth album since the dawn ive time as well as decapitated, crytopsy, nile, dimmu borgir, immortal, im getting a slayer tatoo on my back in some months, all the tru metal of life... i just think people in this forum are unnescesarily close minded why cant anyopne like anything outside of their little safehaven genres they aquire, people hear care more about genres than the actual listeners of genres they hate so much which is a hypocracy of an unholy level. lamb of god IS ****ing metal but because one hardcore kid sumwhere decides to listen to it its not cool anymore??
dude its a metal forum. dont try to change peoples minds, because everyone here is so opinionated. just have your own tastes and enjoy music. i'm into psyopus and BTBAM, but im not trying to convert the masses.

live and let live.

smoosh
ive never been id'd in my life, what loser at a record store would do that
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
im not trying to make anyone listen to them i just think these three bands shouldnt be grouped with theyre alleged genre
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx