Okay, a family member of mine messed up my guitar, but I'm working on fixing it. I tried to see if my amp is working, and it won't even turn on. I made sure it was plugged in, and everything was right, and it just doesn't work. Its brand new, I really don't want it to go to waste. Any help is appreciated.
Quote by JMack
Fallinsuburbia is a very intelligent user. Trust him.

Quote by Red.Washburn77

fallinsuburbia looks like an old Egyptian pharoh, carrying a Les Paul Custom, and, while he's only 10, he gets all the girls for looking seven years older than he actually is...
She put gum and pennies in the guitar, and I am wanting to see what she put/what she did to the amp.

so I'm trying to open it.
Quote by JMack

Quote by Red.Washburn77

fallinsuburbia looks like an old Egyptian pharoh, carrying a Les Paul Custom, and, while he's only 10, he gets all the girls for looking seven years older than he actually is...
Last edited by fallinsuburbia at Jun 10, 2006,
tube
Quote by JMack

Quote by Red.Washburn77

check to see if the fuse in the back is blown, if it has one.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
yeah she might have pulled out the tubes too.

also check she didnt pull/loosen the wire out of the back of the amp.
hard to imagine what else she could have done to an amp unless she had a screwdriver.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011