hey guys, what's a good tube amp i could most likely get for 450 used?

i'm looking at the fender blues junior, but i here that stock, it needs upgrades (speakers, tubes), and god what i'd give for a blues deluxe. damn....

but yeah suggestions?

thanks so much,
jesse
Quote by JimmyPageSlash
nice i like how rocker clothes are cheap. im gonna be dressing completely rocker soon

TOOL ALERT
What about 2nd hand traynors or peavey classic series and delta blues.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

peavey classic 30 is awesome i love it for blues and older rock...ive heard the delta blues is even better
Quote by R_H_C_P
You're joking right?

It's like comparing sex to sticking your penis in a blender.

well i had a valveking, and it didn't satisfy my needs, so i'm wary of peaveys...if stores round here carried them, ic ould try em out
Quote by JimmyPageSlash
nice i like how rocker clothes are cheap. im gonna be dressing completely rocker soon

TOOL ALERT
bump...
Quote by JimmyPageSlash

TOOL ALERT
Have you ever tried a Crate V30/ V32?

They are decent little amps with a good clean and nice overdrive.

Reverb, fx loop.

Nice warm class A.
i've had my blues jr. for a few years now it has good reverb and a good warm sound the only bad thing about it that i can think of is that it dosent have a lot of distortion but that can be changed with the help of a good distortion pedal
Check out the Reverend Hell Hound. Great amp. You can pick one up on ebay for about 500 bucks.
Blues Jrs don't really need any mods done, they're amazing stock, but if you wanna' make them more amazing....

Look for a Peavey C30 and Delta Blues too, great amps.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
well i play mostly classic rock/blues i.e.

allman brothers
led zeppelin
cream
etc...

and i've got a proco rat 2, so that takes care of disortion
Quote by JimmyPageSlash

TOOL ALERT
Quote by freewheelinbird
well i play mostly classic rock/blues i.e.

allman brothers
led zeppelin
cream
etc...

and i've got a proco rat 2, so that takes care of disortion

Blues Jr then.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
he already had one and didnt like it, they are more metal or hard rock anyways, blues junior wins though teh Peavey C30 or delta blues would both be great, it depends on if you ever want to gig with it to, if so then the peaveys would be better