View poll results: Which color/hardware/pup scheme
Chrome Hdwr / Black/creme zebra pups
6 38%
Black hdwr / creme bezels / blk/creme zebra open coils
4 25%
blk hdwr/ black pup bezels / EMG pups
6 38%
Voters: 16.
1) keep the chrome hardware and creme pup bezels and just ad black/creme open coil pups
2) change to black hardware/tuners, keep creme pup bezels, get black/creme open coil buckers.
3) change to black hardware and tuners and add black pup bezels with EMG pups

FOR this color Agile AL2000:
Last edited by CustomCustom at Jun 10, 2006,
2)
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
1)

I'm not sure Black would look so great on that
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
A) Can I ask why you're going with a 2000? From some of the other options you've suggested before, you can afford to buy a 2500 or even 3000, which are EASILY much better quality-wise.

B) Enjoy my horrible photoshop!

haha
^Yeah. Black looks fugly.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
well having owned a studio I would be buying mainly for the looks/shape. I loved the tone but hated the neck and upper fret access so I cant see spending a boat load for something that isnt as playable as Id like it to be.

Im still debating over this cheap paul for looks or an $867 Ibanez USA Custom with 1 inch thick quilted maple top on mahogany back in natural finishes, its awesome but the wife will have my sack for sure.
Rule #1. Never buy a guitar for looks.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
^ i would have to disagree with that

one of the factos you buy a guitar, is the looks...
you want to have a good looking guitar on stage, and you need one that your going to like to look at for a long time, and one that will make people say "whos that sexy guy, playing that sexy guitar"

but it shouldnt be the only reason you buy a guitar
Quote by Xenn99
Rule #1. Never buy a guitar for looks.
why not when I have 2 others for tone, my USA Hamer will die with me, same for the Ibanez S. I have LP tones with the Hamer I just want a LP shape. Quality is why Im going with a Rondo, for the quality materials and Korean labor, best deal for the $ imo. Epi is more money with an alder mix and I dont like the HC or honey burst the epi plain top comes in, and even then its 2x teh agile price at $400. The $200 pays for pups / bezels/ and some of the hardware if I go black.
numero uno para mi
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page