uhh.. well the other night a girl asked me to write a song for her.. and since ive never met her i just had to write about ANYTHIng possible.. so it took me about 5 minutes to write this songs music and lyrics but alot of us thought it was funny so i thought i'd share with you guys.. ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD SONG.. lol so dont comment goin "thats the lamest thing ive ever heard".. lol but if you wanna laugh.. here it is.. its on my myspace.. www.myspace.com/attemptedfailure1337
WOW, man... this sound just as "good" as Blink 182 or Good Charlotte... just as boring... but you better work on your singin' :P

It was funny just as you said.
lol its kinda funny
you could actually make that a real song
one thing though, i dont know if u just didnt do your best or what your setup is but the vocals sound a little... not great lol again it could just be what your using.
well i wasnt tryin for the best singing.. and i was using a 10 dollar walmart computer microphone soo... lol maybe thats what it was? haha im not THAT bad.. but it worked and she wants to meet me like.. bad now.. haha later and thanks for the comments