Guitar Magic

I'm not a beginner I've been playing for a couple of years, but I find myself not progressing as fast as I'd like.

Does anyone know if this is worth getting?

There are lessons you can read for free on this website, as well as some videos I think. I couldn't see how much they wanted for you to buy that software but you're better off spending your money on proper lessons - that way you can have any problems with your technique etc. sorted out... a dude on your computer won't be able to tell you when you're going wrong!
Quote by bouncingbassist
There are lessons you can read for free on this website, as well as some videos I think. I couldn't see how much they wanted for you to buy that software but you're better off spending your money on proper lessons - that way you can have any problems with your technique etc. sorted out... a dude on your computer won't be able to tell you when you're going wrong!

I am getting lessons, but the problem is it's only once a week and they cost 20 euro each time.

I haven't heard of the software, but I wouldn't recommend it if you're already getting proper lessons. I find it cheaper to get lessons at local community college, so if you're still in your beginning/intermediate level I'd check those out. Three hours a week for 4 months and 25 bucks isn't so bad.

Also, the library keeps beginning/intermediate level lessons on tape/DVD. Free. You can probably check out that software through downloads.....

Sorry, I couldn't have been more help to you.