I got a Line 6 Spider 112 and i need some settings for these bands:

System of a Down
Pantera (Walk, A new Level, and other Drop-D songs)
Chimaira
Deftones

Does anybody know how I can get those?
I got the same amp but I'm satisfied with my presets now... But to get pantera you probably turn gain up and also volume to get best tone but that would probably get your "neigboor"(?) up on your front door :P
haha ok :P but its not that hard to find a sound you like, just mess around some with treble mid and bass and then your pickups and sometime you will find your sound
Quote by backtothe70s
I got the same amp but I'm satisfied with my presets now... But to get pantera you probably turn gain up and also volume to get best tone but that would probably get your "neigboor"(?) up on your front door :P

Channel or Master? Cause if you turn the Master up it just keeps getting worse...
Quote by Y00p
Channel or Master? Cause if you turn the Master up it just keeps getting worse...

ooo that sounds bad :P but channel is the one I mean. atleast that is what I'we been told. it somehow changes the sound to get better :P I dont know really
from my limited experience with the spiders....i found that keeping the channel volume at max gives the best tone you can get from that amp........its just how i tend to use them, for a pantera sound all i can really suggest is like nearly max bass and treble, max gain and a bit of mids.....its pretty much what dime used for his sound, but then the EQ of a spider doesnt really make the greatest difference to the sound