led.zep1
Banned
30 IQ
I dont think hair bands should be comsidered classic rock in my opinion. But some people get really into them so i was wondering if you think hair bands should be considered classic rock and what you like about them?
Derigiberble
UG's Prosthetic Vagina
2,308 IQ
fuck the what?
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
Derigiberble
UG's Prosthetic Vagina
2,308 IQ
Nothing at all, I just don't see the relevance of a thread about fasion accesories in a musical forum. Nobody in this forum will give two shits about whether or not its "Classic Rock" to wear headbands.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

led.zep1
Banned
30 IQ
Quote by deadhead313313
Wasted his time with a dumb thread.

*reported*

whats reported? That i was wondering if anyone thought Hairbands should be considered classic rock. I dont care if i wasted ****in "derangable" or whoevers time. If i cant make a stupid thread without you reporting it this forums retarded. Im sorry if i didnt ask you if i could make this thread oh mighty Deadhead. It wont happen again...

Is everybody on this forum like this?
Derigiberble
UG's Prosthetic Vagina
2,308 IQ
Quote by led.zep1

Just us dickheads
Quote by CornLord

Derigiberble
UG's Prosthetic Vagina
2,308 IQ
99% of the UG "population"
Quote by CornLord

JackWhite1988
UG Addict
309 IQ
there was some good "hair metal" bands. There's a difference between **** rock and pussy rock

cock Rock = Motley Crue, Ratt, Dokken
Pussy Rock = Poison, Bon Jovi etc
Bow down to the king....the King of Kings
distilledspirit
Fat Old Sun
463 IQ
Quote by led.zep1

Quote by Derigiberble
Just us dickheads

Quote by led.zep1
as in us who do you mean?

Quote by Derigiberble
99% of the UG "population"

The best times in UG are right here in the CR forum.

Btw, hair bands are usually considered Heavy metal, but if I was to go with a "classic" hair band....I'd say Van Halen (duh), because some people around here consider them classic rock.
Last edited by distilledspirit at Jun 10, 2006,
GivePeasAChance
Banned
30 IQ
Who cares what people consider it? Listen to whatever you want to and don't worry about labels.
led.zep1
Banned
30 IQ
Thats what i was asking! If hair bands belong here. Thanks for the answer Heartbreaker
Maet
906 IQ
Quote by Derigiberble
Just us dickheads

High Five!