I was playing with this bouncy bass riff and some rocking drums and came up with a decent idea for a song. I wanted something different to go over the top in the intro, and played around with a delay pedal until I got something retarded... let me know what you think of this sample:

Song17
I thought it sounded pretty good. with a little tweaking, you could make that into a song. I thing the drums could use some work on the intro, they are a bit simple (I won't crit the drums too much because I don't know your set up). Overall, I thought it was good.
the beggining bit sounds like you were scratching :P

very good, keep us informed when its finished!
Quote by SRV99
I thought it sounded pretty good. with a little tweaking, you could make that into a song. I thing the drums could use some work on the intro, they are a bit simple (Ik won't crit the drums too much because I don't now your set up). Overall, I thought it was good.

Thanks man. The guitars were recorded through a GuitarPort, and the drums are kickass loops from betamonkeymusic.com. The reason they sound simple is because they are simple loops I guess. Ill play with em a bit and see what happens though.

Quote by acidity
the beggining bit sounds like you were scratching :P

very good, keep us informed when its finished!

Thanks man. The scratching sound is just me messing around with a delay pedal.