This band have been my favourite for a while now. A bit like Dillinger Escape plan but with and actually tune on the go! Anyway, just wondering what everyone else thinks of Sikth and if anyone has their new album (its not been released here in UK yet unfortunately!). I was listening to one of the new tracks on their myspace and I thought it was AMAZING (Bland Street Bloom!!)

Anyway, if you like guitar, you owe this site a visit;

www.myspace.com/sikth
Its always happy here
My guitar teach likes them. He saw them live a bit ago and got a tshirt
Quote by sprkidjar
i'll give you a rimjob.

Ibanez RGT 42 DX FM TLF
Crate GT1200 Half-stack
Boss GT8
orangeacid.net

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Geez, why do you care what forum this is in? It's not like this website is anything to do with you?
Its always happy here
Yes, they are Metal. Good band IMO. I'm enjoying Death on a Dead Day which has NO elements of Hardcore.
Quote by PaintOurSilence
Hardcore Forum.

hardcore...wtf are you talking about
Sikth are good old prog/math metal! therefore it is a type of metal which means it is in the right forum
And they are fu*king mint! i saw them live at B'ham Barfly and have a few tracks off the new album. Never ceases to amaze me. Pin and Dan are 2 of the best guitarists ever
Quote by Sephirangel
Sikth are good old prog/math metal! therefore it is a type of metal which means it is in the right forum

Yup, you nailed it! I call them Prog Metal, but Math Metal could go for them also.
Quote by SGRocker0791
Yup, you nailed it! I call them Prog Metal, but Math Metal could go for them also.

hehe yeh i could drink to that
they are one of the most amazing original bands ever
Quote by SGRocker0791

Its funny because last month you started a thread on them in the hardcore forum and you said they were mathcore/metalcore.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
didnt their new one come out on 6-6-06?
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
didnt their new one come out on 6-6-06?

Yeah, in the US. June 26th is for the UK.

Quote by PaintOurSilence
Its funny because last month you started a thread on them in the hardcore forum and you said they were mathcore/metalcore.

Last edited by SGRocker0791 at Jun 11, 2006,
ahh i love Sikth <3 very good band, they played at a local venue a year or so ago but i wasn't into them back then so didn't go! i heard the show was amazing
bah
sikth! yeah they rock. i cant get 'peep show' out of my head. i saw them perform not long ago in camden, ive heard bits of their new album its brilliant!
heil to the 'angel'
O RLY!!11. w00t! Ponce.
i never heard them, but ive heard some good things about them....

and i was also talking to the singers girlfriend at download...she got a vip pass...lucky biatch
I saw 'em at Download. Good stuff. I can see why people call them Metalcore, but I think they're more on the Metal influenced by Hardcore than Vice-Versa.

Either way they own. Up to the mods whether this stays.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
When will the forest speak?

WHEN ALL IS DRIED OUT AND WAY TO WEAK!

it's really sad, i can recite almost all of that track without the lyrics in front of me.. i just love listening to that... um.... poem?
bah