Quick question regarding string buzz. I have an LTD EC-2005. and it seems the buzz around the 7th fret of the E and G string wont go away. Think it's just the strings? cuz i've raised the bridge quite a bit, so the action is much higher than it was stock, course that eliminated a lot of the buzz elsewhere... dunno. what other ways are there to fix string buzz. I should just restring it but i ran out of GOOD strings... i only have a box of slinky's :P. help me out please.
Equipment:
ESP LTD EC2005
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
i also use slinkys they do tend to buzz E and A stings in standard tuning , try drop tuning it solve my problems :P
might be a high fret. is it rubbing the fret? even tho the action is high, its still possible.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
but if you drop tune then you wont be able to play songs right in standard tuning....so its basicly your preference
Just wondering, issitbuzzing when you're plugged in? Or just acoustically?
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
It may be an uneven fret that is higher than the others. Have you had this problem since you had the guitar, or did it just recently start to happen? Also, besides the buzz, how is that guitar? I may get it or one similar to it later on.