My question is simple: Do you recommend buying guitars off of ebay?
depends on the sellers some lie about there products some are honest
Quote by GuitarJunkie
i look down upon men who dont masturbate on a regular basis..they are helping perpetuate prostate cancer..and they are lying if they say the dont

now its time for me to go reduce my risk of prostate cancer.

yea, for a thing like a guitar. there are so many small things that could totally ruin your buy. Like small dents and scratches that the seller doesn't enumerate. Or a deadfret here and there. I bought a guitar from a friend once with deadfrets he didn't bother mention. so if a friend could do that to me, why couldn't a seller on ebay?
Equipment:
ESP LTD EC2005
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
As long as you dont buy from China you're good. (Alot of rip fakes produced in China, not worth the hassle)

Try to get a serial number or something if you can to verify its genuine aswell or w/e.
Thanks guys. Also, what do you think is the best route to go when buying a basswood/mahagony body w/ two humbuckers. Preferably a Floyd Rose also.
i like to play all kinds of rock so i need something versatile but im also tired of strat style bodies (i could go for a superstrat one though.) Price wise, i dont have a big budget so cheap would be great too. thanks
I bought a telecaster on eBay and it's awesome, the only thing wrong was the high e strings cut out in the nut wasn't deep enough to hold the string, but it was easily fixable and not the sellers fault.

really depends on the seller, check their selling feedback rating, 95% or higher is good, anything less than that means they have a lot of transactions that've gone badly.
Quote by Led_Zep
Thanks guys. Also, what do you think is the best route to go when buying a basswood/mahagony body w/ two humbuckers. Preferably a Floyd Rose also.
i like to play all kinds of rock so i need something versatile but im also tired of strat style bodies (i could go for a superstrat one though.) Price wise, i dont have a big budget so cheap would be great too. thanks

If you gonna use ebay then you might wanna look into an old Kramer or Charvel.
GEAR:
Washburn x10 "Washy"
Ibanez S470DXQM "Kimberly"
BC Rich NJ strat "Sydney"
Roland Cube 60
Vox V847
Boss OD1
Boss CE2
Digitech Death Metal
Russian Big Muff PI
DOD Deth Metal
Ibanez SM9
and if i dont use ebay, what would be the best/cheapest deal i could get that has all my specs?