did you ever play live and your were rocking and you step on your guitar cable and it breaks away from the guitar. i think that would suck
yup (to both posts)
My Gear:
Fender Standard Strat w/Tex-mex pups
Epi Les Paul Jr.
Epi MM-20 mandolin
Yamaha FG-110
Boss SD-1
Boss BD-2
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Digitech RP80
Fender FM212R
Epi Valve Junior

Check Me Out:
Me
i personally dont loop my cable behind my strap like cody733 suggested, but its a good idea. ive just never stepped on my cable and made it come out so ive never seen the need to. but i guess its better to be safe then sorry.
Just loop it behind your strap and use duct tape and get your useless bassist there to hold the cable steady, problem solved.
what do you mean through your strap
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

If it's that much of a bother to you, go wireless.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Xenn99
If it's that much of a bother to you, go wireless.

Amen reverend
Dude, if you step on a cable, and in so doing, remove it from your guitar, you have more fundamental problems than a cable in the way.

I string my cable through my strap, but it is to keep the cable from kinking, not to prevent "retardism."
-Epiphone Riviera w/ Bigsby and Gibson 490r/498t combo
-Epiphone Es-333 Delonge Edition
-Fender Twin Reverb '65
Quote by lieutfunaki

I string my cable through my strap, but it is to keep the cable from kinking, not to prevent "retardism."

no ****, you bought a mg
i use the strap thingy when i practice with my band

but becareful still cuz it can pop out the amp jack
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
Quote by VR6 Stoner
no ****, you bought a mg

Touche! I should really remove that from my signature shouldn't I? I get more crap for my amp....
-Epiphone Riviera w/ Bigsby and Gibson 490r/498t combo
-Epiphone Es-333 Delonge Edition
-Fender Twin Reverb '65
Quote by VR6 Stoner
no ****, you bought a mg

And he also contributed to thread instead of just making some ass hole comment like you.

Edit: Yes. So do I. Some people seem to think that just because I have an MG I'm some kind of n00b or something. Although I'm not changing my sig.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Last edited by Xenn99 at Jun 11, 2006,
I use a wah live on stage, my bassist, the stupid clunk he is, unjacked the lead from my pedal. This was during "Bad Horsie" by the way. So, I though I was unhooked from the guitar and scrambled around midst all my pedals to find out which one got unjacked...yeah, I fixed it and finished the song.

The bassist? Well he still plays...
Ibanez Prestige RG1570 ftw!
xenn99 dont get your panties in a bunch. its just a website pal.
what with a your sigs, you need some self-esteem?
Quote by Rancid_Misfits
there is this magical thing called ***DUCT TAPE***

personally, I would NEVER put duct tape on any of my guitars except maybe my ****ty Squier Tele

Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
actually no. I play with a cord about 8000 feet long, so the only way you can unhook it is if you stand about 3 inches away and stomp around. WAY too much slack.
Dickless.
I have a similar problem, my cable is 30 something feet long, I can go to the toilet, and still be plugged in. its great. but i do get in a tangled mes sometimes.
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...