ok so yea this is always done, and i know why its probably one of the most fun songs to play ever, i always bob back and forth and smile and other stuff while playing this, but anyway so i achieved a different tone than the last time i posted it, so check it out, also, vocals soon, i will do them when i have time, i know i suck but i love doing the vocals for this song, if you want to do the vocals then you can do them too. but here it is. thanks in advanced for listening

http://jcpalacios.dmusic.com/
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
i cant tell if your distorting it or if that just really bad recording quality, but theres no distortion in the intro, or a couple of the verse you did it in, but otherwise the actually playing sounds pretty good, small fixes, but your right there, ive actually be working on the vox for this song, if if i start feeling better about em ill let ya know
That sounds awesome. Agree with Scott3229;

i cant tell if your distorting it or if that just really bad recording quality, but theres no distortion in the intro, or a couple of the verse you did it in,

Great work man, really flowed on and I enjoyed listening to it. Cheers!
Peace
yea really nice and cleanly played, but i agree that i dont remember it being done with distortion, but it doesnt sound too bad with it anyway......but yea it incomplete without the vox
hey that sounds nearly like johns tone for the song Playing is alright, i think you still need some practice on this song man. This isn't a song you can perfect overnight, seemed a bit rushed in the verse.

Your almost there man.